Pathways is an in-home, family oriented substance abuse treatment, and a non 12 step rehab program. Our services are solution and empowerment based. We assist clients to learn to learn to love and value themselves, because it is their unhealthy beliefs that lead people into addiction. Lasting addiction recovery can only be sustained when the person seeking treatment recognizes their own personal value, and then chooses to make it a priority. Pathways gives clients the tools to realize their self-worth and see that they don’t need drugs or alcohol to cope with their problems. By helping them to see that they have value in this world, it opens up the doors for them to make a conscious decision to change. Pathways also helps them to build and repair the relationships that were harmed by their addiction and puts a support system in place that effectively eliminates the triggers and thoughts that would drive them to use in the first place. By taking a whole life approach to treatment, Pathways ensures that after achieving sobriety for a short time, the client is not immediately put back into the situation that led them to addiction in the first place. We develop personalized treatment programs to assist individuals to learn to restructure their unhealthy beliefs, and our clients to do more than just recover – they learn to thrive. Our caring staff uses evidence based methods to build confidence and enable clients to regain control of their lives and alcohol addiction.
Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Method in Our Utah Treatment Center
Recovery is not just for individuals, but for families. Rather than take a person suffering from addiction out of their home and putting them in a sterile treatment center, Pathways does healing therapy in the comfort of your own home. The whole family or group is encouraged to be involved in order to facilitate healing their own heart, as well as help the family member receiving treatment. Families will learn how to empower their loved one versus enable them, and reduce the consequences of being co-dependent. This allows not only the person suffering from addiction to receive support in their every-day environment, but allows the whole family to receive the guidance and training needed to sustain long term change. Family involvement greatly improves therapy outcomes for those suffering addiction. Your family becomes a support network that does not end when your treatment at our Utah residential program does.
Here are some suggestions to make the transition from a family dealing with substance abuse to a family in recovery easier:
- Expect ups and downs – Addiction recovery is a learning process that recognizes and accepts the inevitability of human fallibility, and necessitates those seeking recovery to learn from their mistakes and apply that knowledge to future processes and decisions.
- Keep your home drug and alcohol free – The absence of drugs and alcohol in the home will help eliminate the chance of relapse.
- Take care of each other – Many things from hunger, anger, loneliness, and even being tired may trigger an addiction craving. Taking time to care for your body and soul can make a big difference. Try to drink water, get enough sleep, and eat nutritious food.
- Follow your alcohol relapse prevention training – Use your newly learned skills to ignore your triggers and situations that lead people to relapsing. If you slip, don’t give up! Our counseling is available to you 24/7 – so give us a call if you feel tempted – day or night!
- Make clear rules and confront problems honestly – Make the no drugs or alcohol rules in your home clear, but try to avoid giving lectures. Use your “I” statements.
Substance Abuse Rehab Services Utah
Our comprehensive therapeutic model is based on individual and family needs. We monitor our clients for up to 3 years after completion of our rehab program. Our team of experienced staff includes; Drug and Alcohol Addiction Specialists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Counselors (LMFT), Medical Doctors (MD), Addictionologist (MD), Recovery Specialists, Life Coaches, Self-Esteem Experts and EMDR (Trauma) professionals. We take a multi-faceted approach to alcohol dependency in order to best help those suffering from addiction. Any level of substance abuse treatment is available, depending on what you are ready for.
Substance Abuse recovery services in our Utah clinic include, but not limited to;
- In-home alcohol rehab services
- 24 hour attention
- Genetic testing
- Prescription management
- Strength based training
- Vocational training
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Life coaching
- Self-esteem and empowerment therapy
- Solution focused therapy
- Grief and trauma therapy
- Supportive attendance of court hearings and medical appointments
- Cognitive therapy
- Belief restructuring
- Individualized alcohol addiction treatment
- Experiential therapy
- Dual diagnosis treatment – drug, alcohol, or mental
Substance Abuse Rehab Center and Family Support Rehab Utah
Pathways addiction rehabilitation program is about meeting the clients where they are at the present moment, and then teaching them to learn to love and value themselves. We treat our clients with the respect, confidentiality, and comprehensive care that everyone is entitled to. Our addiction rehab program has an 85% success rate, because we build the recovery program around the individual’s wants and needs. Our in-home, real life recovery program success rates speak for themselves. We take most health insurance plans.
If you or a loved one are ready to obtain freedom from addiction, and become a healthy, whole individual, contact Pathways Real Life Recovery in Tooele for a FREE individual assessment by calling 801-895-3006, or filling out the contact form on the right.