Why Choose Pathways Real Life Recovery
Pathway Real Life Recovery in Utah builds treatment programs designed around each unique client to help individuals and families overcome their unhealthy beliefs, which often interfere with their ability to sustain long-term change.
Regardless if the issue is within an individual, relationship or family unit – Pathways finds a REAL solution! Our system implements life principles that allow the client and family to heal, strengthen, and fully recover. Our treatment team focuses on a client’s strengths and their input in their recovery journey.
Every member of the Pathways team is available 24/7, and you won’t reach a machine or a recording, you will reach an actual therapist who is ready to help whenever you need it.
How Does the Program Work?
Pathways Real Life Recovery program is an intensive in-home treatment program. In phase one, the program includes 6-8 hours of personal one-on-one training and therapy. Sample objectives in each phase are outlined below:
What Makes Pathways Unique Approach to Treatment So Effective?
Pathways is so effective, because of our holistic, individualized approach to healing. Other recovery programs offer lectures that do serve a purpose, but DO NOT HEAL addiction.
Call 435-228-6967 to Get on Your Pathway to Recovery Today!
Your treatment team is available 24 hours a day and develops a recovery system that is tailored to address the individualized needs of the client.
Services offered at Pathways include, but are not limited to:
- In-home treatment with master level therapists
- Focused on client goals and needs
- Solution focused therapy
- Real life, person centered supportive therapy
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Parent-child supportive therapy
- Equine therapy
- Recommendations for ongoing treatment
- Intensive individual, family or couples counseling
- Self-esteem and empowerment therapy
- Life coaching
- Supportive attendance of court hearings and medical appointments
- Working with financial, housing and employment issues
- Parenting Skills
- Belief restructuring